Diners Club has a range of affordable travel insurance policies that will give you peace of mind on your next holiday.With Diners Club Travel Insurance you can travel with peace of mind knowing you have the right level of cover for your travel needs.Plus, when you purchase a Diners Club Travel Insurance policy before 31 July 2013 you can go in the draw to win:
• Return Business Class tickets for two, flying to either London, Paris, Moscow or Frankfurt
• Stopover in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, including four nights accommodation, return airport transfers and an Adventure Tour for two.
International and Domestic Travel Insurance (one trip)
• Choose from 3 levels of cover to suit your needs1
• Unlimited Overseas Medical and Dental Expenses
• Up to $30,000 cover for loss, theft or damage to Luggage2
• Rental Vehicle Excess cover up to $5,0003
• Access to 24 hour over the phone emergency referral service, worldwide.
Get a Quote
Frequent Traveller Insurance
• An annual travel insurance policy covering frequent travel overseas or within Australia4
• Unlimited overseas trips covered for up to 90 days duration each
• Unlimited trips within Australia covered for up to 45 days duration each
• Cover for lost, stolen or delayed luggage, unlimited overseas medical expenses, cancellation & loss of deposits, travel delay and more.
Get a Quote
Seniors Travel Insurance
• One trip and Frequent Traveller International or Domestic cover options available
• One trip Travel Insurance available for eligible persons aged 70-89 years or Seniors Frequent Traveller Insurance5 cover is available for eligible persons aged 70-79 years
• Cover for lost, stolen or delayed luggage, overseas medical expenses, cancellation & loss of deposits, travel delay and more.
Get a Quote
View the Financial Services Guide
Terms and Conditions:
1. Diners Club Travel Insurance is available to Australian residents aged up to 69 years of age.
2. International Plan benefit limit for Section 4, Luggage and Travel Documents under Diners Club Travel Insurance, Elite, Single Cover.
3. International Plan benefit limit for Section 6, Rental Vehicle Excess under Diners Club Travel Insurance, Elite, Single Cover.
4. Frequent Traveller Insurance is available to Australian residents aged up to 69 years of age.
5.Diners Club Seniors Frequent Traveller Insurance policy is available to Australian residents aged up to 79 years of age for Journeys of up to 45 days duration each.
Insurance products and services are issued and underwritten by ACE Insurance Limited (ACE), ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL 239687. You should read the Product
Disclosure Statement (PDS) and consider the PDS in light of your personal circumstances, prior to making any decision to acquire the product.
Copies of the Diners Club Travel Insurance and Diners Club Frequent Traveller Insurance PDSs are available at www.diners.aceinsurance.com.au.
Copies of the Diners Club Seniors Travel Insurance and Diners Club Seniors Frequent Traveller Insurance PDSs are available at
www.dinersseniors.aceinsurance.com.au . The Diners Club Financial Services Guide is available at www.dinersclub.com.au/DinersClubInsuranceFSG
*Diners Club Travel Insurance and Diners Club Seniors Travel Insurance are issued and underwritten by ACE Insurance Ltd, ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687 (ACE) and distributed by Diners Club Pty Limited ABN 67 007 483 267 AR No 266611 (Diners) as an Authorised Representative of Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080 AFSL 238098. Any advice is general advice only and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. To decide if this product is right for you, read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement and Policy Wording (PDS) available by calling 1800 194 577. Please also see the Citi Financial Services Guide. Plan terms, conditions and exclusions apply as set out in the PDS. Visit www.dinersclub.com.au/winaholiday for full competition terms and to purchase a policy to enter. Open to Australian residents between the ages of 18 and 79. Enter by purchasing a Diners Club Travel Insurance policy (domestic or international) during the Promotional Period. Entrants must not have cancelled their policy within the 14 day cooling off period (if applicable) following the purchase. Competition opens 8/5/13 at 12:01AM AEST and closes 31/7/13 at 11:59PM AEST (‘Promotional Period’). The number of entries into the competition will be the number of adults insured on the policy. Frequent Traveller policies (Annual) will be awarded 5 entries into this competition per main insured. The winner will be drawn at the premises of Permitz Group at 39 Greenhaven Drive Umina Beach NSW on 16/8/13 at 11:00AM AEST. The winner will be notified by email and will be published in The Australian newspaper on 22/8/13. Total prize value is up to $15,000. The winner and their companion must comply with all conditions specified by Direct Flights. Promoter: ACE Insurance Limited (ABN 23001642020) of The ACE Building 28 O’Connell Street Sydney NSW 2000 Australia. Authorised under: NSW Permit No. LTPS/13/02981. Vic Permit No. 13/946. ACT Permit No. TP 13/01402. SA Licence No. T13/722