1. Diners Club Reward points are earned, allocated, redeemed, forfeited or cancelled by Rewards Members in accordance with the Diners Club Rewards Terms and Conditions.
2. Bonus Reward points apply and are earned only on eligible transactions on your Diners Club Card in Australia. The normal rate of 1 Reward point per $1 applies to transactions with Bonus Partners overseas.
3. The special rate of 2 extra points per AU$1 applies to all spend at Restaurants and Cafés every Wednesday. Reward points are earned at the rate of 1 point per $1 on all spend at Restaurants and Cafés which does not fall on the promotional day.
4.Transaction authorisation may require proof of sufficient resources.
5. Charges are payable on receipt of account. To avoid default fees you have 14 days after the account issue date to pay.
6.This insurance is provided automatically to cardholders under a master agreement between Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL No. 232507 and Diners Club Pty Ltd, ABN 35 004 343 051 of GPO Box 40, Sydney, NSW, 2001, Australia, and is subject to Terms and Conditions and exclusions. An excess applies to Purchase Cover Insurance.
7. Subject to the terms and conditions of Regus Businessworld Gold. For details and to activate complimentary membership visit regus.com.au/diners
8. Worldwide Premium Chauffeur and Embarque services provided by Carey International Inc subject to separate terms and conditions. Discount available to Members when using their Diners Club Card for payment.
9. A 25% deposit is payable at time of confirmation of booking and final payment of the balance is required six weeks prior to date of booking or earlier in certain circumstances. All bookings are subject to availability and confirmation. Cancellation conditions apply. Club Golf is available when you pay with your Diners Club Card.