Cards are offered, issued and administered by Diners Club Pty Ltd ABN 35 004 343 051 ("Diners Club").
The Frequent Flyer Diners Club charge card is issued and administered by Diners Club.
1. The 15,000 Qantas Frequent Flyer points offer is available to new primary cardholders who apply by 31 January 2013 and are approved. Offer is not available to existing Diners Club Cardholders who request to transfer to this product. Points are earned with and subject to the Frequent Flyer Diners Club Rewards Program Terms and Conditions, available at dinersclub.com.au. Please allow up to 8 weeks from the approval date for the points to appear into your account, at which time your account must be current and not in arrears.
2. Qantas Frequent Flyer points are earned and added to the Account Holder's Qantas Frequent Flyer account in accordance with and subject to the terms and conditions of the Frequent Flyer Diners Club Rewards program (please call 1300 139 520 or visit for a copy). Points are earned on eligible purchases only. Exclusions, limitations and points caps apply and subject to payment being made within payment terms. Points earn is tiered based on total eligible purchases on the card account each 12 month period commencing on your account approval date as follows: • $0-$60,000:1.5 points per $1 spent on Diner Club® Card; 1 point per $1 spent on MasterCard®; • +$60,000:1 point per $1 spent on Diner Club® Card; 0.75 points per $1 spent on MasterCard® Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions available at
3. Selected Qantas products and services are Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) purchased on the Qantas merchant account, i.e. directly with Qantas or some travel agents, and Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, and Qantas branded non-airfare products. The extra points are earned and added to the Account Holder's Qantas Frequent Flyer account in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Frequent Flyer Diners Club Rewards program (please call 1300139 520 or visit for a copy) and subject to payment being made within payment terms.
4. Transaction authorisation may require proof of sufficient resources.
5. Charges are payable immediately. To avoid liquidated damages charges, you have 7 days after your statement issue date each month to pay. Direct Debit is mandatory on this account. To ensure you are informed of your payment date Diners Club advises activating Club Alerts via the Online Transaction Summary website found at
6. This insurance is provided automatically to cardholders under a master agreement between Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640,
AFSL No. 232507 and Diners Club Pty Ltd, ABN 35 004 343 051 of GPO Box 40, Sydney, NSW, 2001, Australia, and is subject to Terms and Conditions and exclusions.
An excess applies to Purchase Cover Insurance.
7. Subject to the terms and conditions of Regus Business World Gold. For details and to activate complimentary membership visit
8. Worldwide Premium Chauffeur and Embarque services provided by Carey International Inc subject to separate terms and conditions. Discount available to Members when using their Frequent Flyer Diners Club Card for payment. For more information visit
© 2012 Diners Club Pty Limited ABN 35 004 343 051. Diners Club® is the registered trademark of Diners Club International Limited used and registered throughout the world. MasterCard and MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.