1. Under the Frequent Flyer Diners Club Rewards program Qantas Frequent Flyer points are earned and added to the Account Holder's Qantas Frequent Flyer account in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Frequent Flyer Diners Club Rewards program (please call 1300 139 520 or visit dinersclub.com.au for a copy) and subject to payment being made within payment terms. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Frequent Flyer points. Membership and points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program which can be found at qantas.com/frequentflyer. A joining fee applies. Qantas Frequent Flyer points are earned on eligible purchases only.
2. An additional Qantas Frequent Flyer point per dollar is earned if the specified products and services are purchased using your Frequent Flyer Diners Club Card directly from Qantas in Australia (i.e. where Qantas, and not its agent, is identified as the merchant on the card transaction). Selected Qantas products and services include (a) Qantas passenger flights (with a QF number), booked directly with Qantas or some travel agents; and (b) Qantas Club and Qantas Frequent Flyer membership. Excludes purchases from Qantas Freight, Qantas Holidays, Qantas Staff Travel, Qantas Travel customer shop fronts, Jetset Travelworld channels, the Jetstar group, Qantas Business Travel, and other Qantas branded goods and services provided by third parties such as Qantas Box Office, Qantas Frequent Flowers or Qantas Valet Parking. The extra Qantas Frequent Flyer points are earned only on Eligible Transactions on your Frequent Flyer Diners Club Card in Australia. The extra points are earned and added to the Account Holder's Qantas Frequent Flyer account in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Frequent Flyer Diners Club Rewards program (please call 1300 139 520 or visit dinersclub.com.au for a copy) and subject to payment being made within payment terms.
3. Transaction authorisation may require proof of sufficient resources.
4. Charges are payable immediately. To avoid liquidated damages charges you need to pay within 14 days after your statement issue date each month (if you have a Diners Club card only) or within 7 days (if you have a companion World MasterCard).
5. This insurance is provided automatically to cardholders under a master agreement between Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000296 640, AFSL No. 232507 and Diners Club Pty Ltd, ABN 35 004 343 051 of GPO Box 40, Sydney, NSW, 2001, Australia, and is subject to Terms and Conditions and exclusions. An excess applies to Purchase Cover Insurance.
6. Subject to the terms and conditions of Regus Businessworld Gold. For details and to activate complimentary membership visit www.regus.com.au/diners
7. Worldwide Premium Chauffeur and Embarque services provided by Carey International Inc subject to separate terms and conditions. Discount available to Members when using their Frequent Flyer Diners Club Card for payment.
8. A 25% deposit is payable at time of confirmation of booking and final payment of the balance is required six weeks prior to date of booking or earlier in certain circumstances. All bookings are subject to availability and confirmation. Cancellation conditions apply. Club Golf is available when you pay with your Diners Club Card.